Application Forms

Note: If you are injured in a work-related incident you need to complete an application form for workers’ compensation from your workers’ compensation insurer. You can access the forms and process at Worksafe. Further details are also found on the Work-related accidents page.

Forms for participants

Forms for providers

Service providers can access these forms to provide information to the NIISQ Agency. If you need access to a form that is not on this website, please contact NIISQ Agency on 1300 607 566 or