Payments and invoicing
To guarantee payment, service providers must seek prior approval from the NIISQ Agency before providing a service.
Service providers will receive a purchase order which outlines the approved services. The purchase order will include the following information which must be included on your invoice:
- participant name and case reference number e.g. M00001 (one participant per invoice)
- item/service code and description
- unit price and total cost.
To ensure that invoices are paid promptly, service providers need to ensure that all invoices comply with the How to Invoice guide. All invoices will be paid via electronic transfer or BPay.
Your invoice must include enough information to determine the following details:
- that the document is intended to be a tax invoice
- your company / trading name
- your Australian business number (ABN)
- the date the invoice was issued
- be addressed to: NIISQ Agency, ABN 52764535574
- the participant’s name or case reference number
- the item / service code for each service to expediate payment
- a brief description of the items sold / service provided, including the quantity (if applicable) and the price
- state GST amount payable (if any) per the item / service provided (that is, the extent to which each sale includes GST)
- the total amount payable (including GST).
If you have questions about invoices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.